7460 6.8L 6L 142kW/190HP
The ECO Remap Flasher is a handheld tuning device that allows the users to read and write tuning files to the vehicle. The ECO flasher allows the user to modify the ECU simply and effortlessly through the OBD port of the vehicle. The ECO Flasher allows the user to:
- Store up to 10 tuning files per vehicle
- Decrease fuel consumption by up to 10%
- Switch off Adblue / SCR / NOX / DPF / CAT / EGR system
- Size Guide
- How it works
- Reviews (0)
The ECO Remap Flasher is an OBD tuning tool that can store up to 10 different tuning files for one vehicle. Reading and writing different files to the vehicle can be done within 5-30 minutes depending on the vehicle. Simply connect the ECO flasher to the OBD port of the vehicle, read the file and received a custom tuned file to meet your exact needs. All changes to the vehicle are 100% reversible and the vehicle can be restored to the factory OME specifications by loading the original file that was read from the ECU. Using the ECO remap flasher users can request the following tuning files from ECO Remaps.
ECO Remapping file – The primary focus of the file is to improve the fuel consumption of the vehicle
Power Remapping file – Focusing on increasing the torque (Nm) and horsepower (HP) of the vehicle. Specifically, useful when extra power is required for towing heavy loads.
DPF / DECAT off & EGR & Adblue / SCR off – Removing DPF / CAT / EGR and AdBlue systems to increase the fuel efficiency of the vehicle.
ECO Remapping flasher VS Other Plugin Units – Plugin units typically only manipulate signals to the engine control unit (ECU) by changing signal voltages to the ECU. These plugin units normally only focus on increasing rail pressure and increasing the boost to obtain more performance from the vehicle.
The ECO remap flasher, on the other hand, can change the actual requested values in the ECU allowing the tuner to obtain superior results as no manipulation is required. Furthermore, the tuner also gains access to all the engine functions such as requested torque, boost, ignition timing, RPM limiters, AFR ratios etc. allowing the tuner to adjust any engine function required to increase performance.
- Connect the ECO Remap Flasher to the OBD port of the vehicle
- Follow the onscreen instructions and select the vehicle you wish to tune.
- Read the current file on the ECU.
- Upload the stock file on the ECO Remaps server.
- One of our engineers will send a custom remapped file to your exact specifications within 1 day
- Load the file onto your vehicle
- Connect the ECO remap flasher to the vehicle
- Select 1 of the 10 custom tuning files
- Write the file to the vehicle within 5-30 minutes
- Purchase or request the additional tuning files online
- Depending on the request and time of request a new tuning file will be loaded to the device in 1-12 hours
- Once the tuning file is loaded to the device, the user can load any of the stored files on the device between 5-30minutes